LecturesCopyright: © ifas
The first day of the colloquium was traditionally the symposium, where mainly contributions from the university sector were presented. The following two conference days were - as in the last years - characterized by application-oriented presentations, mainly from industry. In total, this year's colloquium comprised 116 exciting technical presentations including 7 plenary lectures. In addition to the classic main topics such as component development, tribology and mobile applications, this year there were more contributions on the newly included main topics of innovative manufacturing technologies and sustainability assessment. The topic area of digitalization was also represented significantly more frequently than at past IFKs.
In addition to the submitted papers, the following seven plenary lectures took place:
- Professor Katharina Schmitz, Director of the Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems at RWTH University - "The Potential of Fluid Power."
- Professor Stefan Pischinger, Head of the Chair of Thermodynamics of Mobile Energy Conversion Systems at RWTH Aachen University and President and CEO of FEV Group - "Future CO2-neutral Propulsion and their Impact on Fluid Technical Systems"
- Dr. Steffen Haack, CTO of Bosch Rexroth AG, "Sustainable Hydraulics for Industrial and Mobile Applications
- 4. Rüdiger Maas, Institute for Generation Research - "What makes Generation Z really tick?"
- Robert Nuij, Deputy Head of Unit for Energy Efficiency Policy of the European Union - "EU Energy Efficiency Policy"
- Sebastian Overlack, Partner at McKinsey & Company - "Call for Action towards a Sustainable Future"
- Professor Peter Post, Corporate Technology Advisor at Festo and member of the German Federal Government's Science Council - "Developement & Future of Pneumatics".
Deputy chief engineer
- +49 241 80 47732
- Send Email