Mobile machinery - drives and controlsCopyright: © ifas; Volvo CE
In this course, students learn about a broad field of fluid power systems in the area of mobile machinery. In addition to an in-depth understanding of the classic systems and system architectures, the focus of the course is on conveying the changing requirements of modern mobile machinery.
In this course, you will gain an insight into the topic of mobile fluid power machines. Due to strict limits for agricultural/construction machinery and rising energy costs, manufacturers are developing ever more efficient drive concepts. The most important drive concepts and how they work will be presented in detail, as well as the changing demands on modern work machines in terms of electrification and automation. Lecturers from the industry will impart current lecture content with a high level of practical relevance.
- Lecture: Friday, 10:30 to 12:00 a.m. at ifas
- Exercise: Friday, 12:30 to 14:00 p.m. at ifas
- Written examination 120 min
- Workload: 6 CP
- High practical relevance through guest contributions from industry
- Registration for the event via RWTHonline
- Basics of hydraulics
- Energy supply systems
- Hydrostatic drives
- Lectures from the industry
Head of Department, Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems