Supporters and Organizations
Society for the Advancement of Fluid Power Technology Inc.
The aim of this society is to promote scientific research and development in the field of fluid power technology. Main tasks are technology transfer by organising conferences and exhibition stands, publication of research results and distribution of technical literature. Further tasks concern the support of aspiring academics and research, e.g., by announcing the hp-award and providing financial support for research work.
Society for the Advancement of Fluid Power Inc.
Global Fluid Power Society (GFPS)Copyright: © GFPS
Global Fluid Power Society (GFPS) is a worldwide community of institutes for networking in the area of fluid power and fluid techniques. GFPS’s general objectives are to:
- Provide information about fluid power developments and publications
- Strengthen the standing of fluid power and fluid techniques in industry and academia
- Promote fluid power and fluid techniques as scientific/technical discipline
- Promote collaborative projects and provide information about expertise in the field of fluid power technology
- Promote the exchange of students and researchers among fluid power institutions
- Technology transfer via Workshops, Conferences, and Forums.