What is "ifas" all about?Copyright: © Martin Braun | RWTH
The Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems (ifas) at RWTH Aachen University is one of the largest institutes of its kind in the world and is involved in research and teaching in all areas of fluid power. Today, it encompasses not only mechanical engineering but also disciplines such as thermodynamics, computer science, control engineering, electrical engineering, tribology and chemistry.
These wide-ranging subject areas allow you to apply and deepen large parts of the knowledge taught in mechanical engineering studies and thus establish the practical reference. A friendly, open and helpful interaction between students and scientific staff is a special feature of ifas. In summary, you are offered excellent conditions for personal and professional development.
- You have enthusiasm for research
- You have a committed, conscientious and independent way of working
- You are willing to take on new challenges
- You have a basic interest in fluid technology
- You bring along a manual aptitude
- Requirement for research assistants: Successfully completed master's degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable.
- Requirement for student assistants: Currently enrolled at RWTH Aachen University
ifas is constantly looking for qualified research assistants and student assistants. We are looking forward to your application! If no explicit job advertisements are published, we are looking forward to receiving meaningful unsolicited applications.
Offers for student research projects and theses can also be found on our homepage.
Currently there are no job openings.
Alternatively, you can try the Jobs Database of RWTH Aachen.